Monday, December 3, 2012

Starting fresh

Hey pixies! <3
I know it's been forever since I posted, but I am gonna try to start this up again. I've created a new blog under a different Google account, so I hope you'll check that out! I'll add the link to this post.

I've noticed that all the PH blogs have gone dead. Am I the only person still playing? Will anyone even read this? Well, I hope that if you do see this, you'll head on over to my new blog, ozmazzyzx.blogspot.com

This new blog will be about many things other than PH... just about my life in general. Thanks, guys!
~Ozma/Zzyzx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is good in favor of me, as this moment
    i am reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here
    at my residence.
    Also visit my website - swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eager to see you back, again! Please check out my blog,too. :)
    sarahdiamondswirlsph.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Pixie Hollow Times with Ozma00/Zzyzx98!
Please don't even try spamming or saying rude things about me, the blog, or anything in the universe (unless it involves broccoli. Then it's okay).
No, I'm kidding, you can't even talk about *shudders* broccoli. Please respect this blog and everyone who may or may not read it. Gracias!

P.S. For Wordpress account users (which is, I believe, the favored site for Pixie Hollow blogs), there is no way to comment using your Wordpress account. Sorry about that, but just sign any anonymous comments with your name on PH, your Wordpress username, whatever you go by...