Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kit Visits!

I managed to fly into the hollow for Kit's visit on Sunday!


We ended up playing a little game! Kit would say something and we had to tell her if it was recyclable or not. :)

Show paper if it's recyclable...



Yeah, totally!


Magazines are recyclable :)
Therefore, pizza boxes aren't recyclable... No broken glass either!


Yes, yes I do.



Someone suggested a fashion contest, so Kit chose the theme: Nature.


It was absolute chaos as everybody tried to show Kit their outfits!


The winner was somebody named Koko, but nobody could figure out where she was :)



Kit reminded us all to do her Nature Days quest, because...



...You get a badge!



We had a little nature-themed pep rally...



Then Kit reminded us all about the new contest!

Sadly, I had to leave after that D:

Seeing Kit was really cool and fun! I hope I'll get to meet lots more famous fairies in the future.

Oh yeah, a random picture of Kit's card:



And Lilywish brought me a Sunflower Mask!



Ta ta for now!

~Ozma00/Zzyzx98

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I wish I was a member so I could see Kit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! Wish I could have been there - it looks like everyone had fun :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there for a long time waiting and it was total confusion... I had to leave before Kit arrived :( I will plan better next time :) Lily Wildheart

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Pixie Hollow Times with Ozma00/Zzyzx98!
Please don't even try spamming or saying rude things about me, the blog, or anything in the universe (unless it involves broccoli. Then it's okay).
No, I'm kidding, you can't even talk about *shudders* broccoli. Please respect this blog and everyone who may or may not read it. Gracias!

P.S. For Wordpress account users (which is, I believe, the favored site for Pixie Hollow blogs), there is no way to comment using your Wordpress account. Sorry about that, but just sign any anonymous comments with your name on PH, your Wordpress username, whatever you go by...