Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nature Days 2012 Quest

Hey pixies! All new quest in Evergreen Overlook for Nature Days 2012 :)

So, when you first log in, you're in Evergreen Overlook and...


Okay, you're already in Evergreen Overlook, so just go up to Kit's and knock on the door politely...



Hey, that happens to me all the time! Carry on...



Yeah, I try to do all those things. So what?




I'm totally gonna do that! Click yes...





Okay, Kit! Will do :)

And right after, Lilywish brought me 5 Snowflakes! IT MUST BE AN OMEN!



See ya 'round the Hollow, doing your Nature Day duty!

~Ozma00

***UPDATE***

Finishing up the quest...

Head on over to Kit's and knock on the door.

When inside:


I've totally been helping, Kit! Can't you tell? Click yes...


Isn't the mainland beautiful enough... since, you know, it already has ME on it?!?

Heh heh, just kiddin'.



Gracias, Kit!

I guess that the quest was okay, but, like pretty much all the mainland quests, was a tad bit boring. Still, it could've been worse!

Don't forget to enter the art contest (see above post) because for every entry Pixie Hollow recieves, they'll plant a seed to grow another tree! :D

Now, off to Tinker Toss for some recycling!
~Ozma00/Zzyzx98


2 comments:

  1. This post will be updated tomorrow when I go back to get my badge.
    ~Ozma00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... this badge was a little boring but... I'm still effected by it so, I guess it is doing what it was ment to do... help us make a difference... when I made my list, I thought... how are they going to know if people are really going to do things... well, this people is doing her thing... I go to throw the plastic bag in the garbage and I think... No, I promised! So... a little difference is being made over here :) Lily Wildheart

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Pixie Hollow Times with Ozma00/Zzyzx98!
Please don't even try spamming or saying rude things about me, the blog, or anything in the universe (unless it involves broccoli. Then it's okay).
No, I'm kidding, you can't even talk about *shudders* broccoli. Please respect this blog and everyone who may or may not read it. Gracias!

P.S. For Wordpress account users (which is, I believe, the favored site for Pixie Hollow blogs), there is no way to comment using your Wordpress account. Sorry about that, but just sign any anonymous comments with your name on PH, your Wordpress username, whatever you go by...