Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Queen's Boutique and DDD~June 6th, 2012

Double Diamond Days are here! Happy dance time!
*Does happy dance*
Erm... Okay... Where was I? Oh yeah!
When you first log in....
Oops, I kinda cut off Rosetta and Silvermist. I'm sure they'll forgive me...
The fairies' outfits are pretty awesome! The fairy on the right actually looks a lot like the oufit I'm wearing; click here for my Pixie Page.

And there are two new dresses in the Queen's Boutique!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Morning Glory Gown! It almost convinced me to buy some Diamonds... almost...
I also made a little graph to chart the sales of the last two dresses in the Queen's Boutique. Around the same time everyday, I'd fly into the Boutique to see how many dresses were left. I figured out which dress sold faster and was more popular that way!
So, my graph...

Click to enlarge; it's kinda hard to read.
My conclusion (hey, science class IS good for something!) was that the Golden Roses gown was more popular than the Gossamer Gown, but not by much. When the Never Council replaced the dresses, neither of them had yet sold out.
Should I make a graph for the new dresses, or do you guys not really care? (I won't be offended, don't worry.)

~Ozma00/Zzyzx98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Pixie Hollow Times with Ozma00/Zzyzx98!
Please don't even try spamming or saying rude things about me, the blog, or anything in the universe (unless it involves broccoli. Then it's okay).
No, I'm kidding, you can't even talk about *shudders* broccoli. Please respect this blog and everyone who may or may not read it. Gracias!

P.S. For Wordpress account users (which is, I believe, the favored site for Pixie Hollow blogs), there is no way to comment using your Wordpress account. Sorry about that, but just sign any anonymous comments with your name on PH, your Wordpress username, whatever you go by...